Monday, May 7, 2018

The word Establish

HELLO HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING??



Second M IS ON DATE FOR BAPTISM!! Yaaaayyy! She called us last week and asked us to come over because she needed to tell us something. We were so nervous, we thought she was going to drop us for sure. We went over to her house and sat down. Right away she said "I picked a day to be baptized!" We all freaked out! She is so prepared, and ready for this gospel. People literally just think she is a visiter. She comments in class, she raises her hand when we sustain people, SHE READS CONFERENCE TALKS WE DIDN'T EVEN TELL HER TO READ. Like this lady is amazing. She has already had wonderful experiences with the spirit, and to top it all off her child is the cutest.



We have another investigator who has so much desire to learn and grow and help his family recognize the blessings of the Gospel. His name is A. Hopefully he will be on date soon. Just talking to him you can just feel his sweet spirit.

Lately I have been studying and the word Establish or established. It has been popping up a lot. I decided to kinda dive into it. The definition to this word is: "Settled securely and unconditionally." "Shown to be valid beyond reasonable doubt." Really cool, I loved these. I thought to myself that Christ ESTABLISHED his church. It is perfect. It is set. We just need to live it. I was reading in Jesus the Christ this last week and came across this AWESOME quote...
"My doctrine is not mine,
but his that sent me.
If any man will do his will,
he shall know of the doctrine,
whether it be of God,
or whatever I speak of myself."

Now... Alma 26:6
"Now, seeing that I know these things, why should I desire more than to perform the work to which I have been called."

A trip to the Doctor for a weird infection in my hand, but I'm A okay now.

A couple weeks ago I was able to finish a paperback Book of Mormon and marked all the references to Christ. It was so awesome to see just how much He is a part of our life. Even when we may miss it, He is there. Let me just say I loved that so much but I have a HUGE attachment to my quad. Happy to be back into the old routine of studying, but I recommend you try this! It is really interesting.

LOVE YOU!

Love,
Sister Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...