Monday, September 18, 2017

Spiders, Snakes, yodi's! Oh my!

Highlights from this week in Ione, California:

This week has been FULL. Trials, happiness, joy, tears, and everything.

I can't explain the feelings in my heart, but something I can say is God is so wise. He new exactly where I needed to be at exactly the right time. My whole life has been a build up to the moments I have had on my mission. I thought that I would have to calm down my personality so everyone didn't think I was crazy, but my personality, my loud, obnoxious, bold, "tell it how it is" personality is what has helped me connect with people. Many people told me before the mission to "be myself". That is exactly what I am doing. God sent ME to Modesto, California.God sent ME to Ione, California. Why would I be anyone else?

I want to bear my testimony that this church is so VERY true and that God knows all. He has put people into our lives for a reason. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve and to meet these people.

Note from Mom: I woke up to a text Monday morning that had this picture attached and it said "We love Sister Hansen". We love the good people in Ione who send random pictures and take such good care of Sister Hansen and Sister Valgardson.


EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THE YSA DEVOTIONAL FROM BEDNAR. IT IS AWESOME.

I can't eat Chinese anymore because we eat it literally all the time, as well as Mexican
and pizza.

Everyone is super pumped about Halloween and they take it super serious here.

Sister Val ran over a snake on her bike, We ran over a tarantula in the car, and we almost hit a coyote.




I beat a member at speed 10+ times and he won 1 game... so that was fun.

Ward Choir has started again and it was nice to have some music practice again. I LOVE MUSIC.

AND HUSKY PUPPY. Members got a new pooch. He is so cute!




"I don't need easy, I just need possible." - Bethany Hamilton

SORRY ITS JUMBLED BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME!

Love,
Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...