Monday, March 5, 2018

I am RIGHT WHERE I BELONG

I forgot my week notes so I am doing something else. But before I start I would like to say that I am RIGHT WHERE I BELONG.

Saying goodbye to the Manteca zone (some of them)

Spiritual Giants in my life...

Sister Rose: Sister Rose has been a constant person on my mission of someone I can look to for reassurance and happiness. And guess what now she is my companion. I am so eternally indebted to our Heavenly Father for allowing us to be companions again. My attitude and diligence has already been in check and encouraged and I am grateful for her example in my life. She has and continues to be strengthened in the Lord and I am excited to serve by her side once again.

My two companions, Sister Turinetti and Sister Rose

Sister Turinetti: Wow has it only been a week? I feel like we have known each other for months and yet it has only been a week. I am confident that we told each other in the premortal world that we would see each other soon. Every single day I am just constantly amazed of the amount of trust she has in the Lord. Every step she takes she makes sure it is the Father's will. It is quite overwhelming thinking about the things I have and have yet to learn from this amazing Sister.

Dramatically riding our bikes in the Rain

President Palmer: This man has changed my life. Our mission vision: "We are one with the Savior in doing the Will of the Father", has changed from "mission vision"  to "life vision". In our lives we need to focus on HIS will not our own. If we put everything in his hands we will soon see His hands in everything. President Palmer has helped me realize this so much.

There are many more people who have blessed my life that I will never be able to repay but here are just some stand out ones for this week.

JUST KNOW THAT I AM SO HAPPY TO BE IN A NEW AREA WITH MY WONDERFUL COMPANIONS AND I AM SO EXCITED TO LEARN AND GROW:)

Love you,
Sister Hansen


My email: anhansen@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...