Monday, March 19, 2018

Raindrops keep falling on my head


SURPRISE! I'M ON FACEBOOK! Don't worry I can't believe it either. I can say that I don't love to be updated like all the time about everyone's life sooo for the most part I have been unfriending and hiding posts:) I have mostly missionaries on my feed which is VERY uplifting and I hope it stays like that forever. Cleaning out my facebook was... interesting. Super weird seeing all these OLD pictures and stuff. While we were all going through that and hiding stuff and stuff Sister Rose pulls up a pre-picture... with me in it. CRAZY.

Elder Pope. Knew of him but never talked to him. We were biking home from church and he honks and sticks his head out the window. Then comes and says hello. He has been home for like 3 months and came back to tour the mission with his parents!


Also that day at Zone Conference I saw my 5th Cousin, Elder Gifford! Haha everytime we see each other he gives an remark like "Hey! Have you talked to Uncle Joe lately?" or "Hey Cuz!" Just silly stuff like that.



Still can't believe she is my companion!

So I don't have a lot of time/I don't have the patience to write an email :D but it rained QUITE a bit today. ​​I have a VIDEO of that. My jacket is still not water proof (sorry mom). But it was quite fun to play in the rain.

Doodles

Sorry for the lame email. Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...