Monday, May 21, 2018

TRANSFERS

Honestly this is so wild. I seriously cannot even believe all the changes that were made this transfer. PRACTICALLY EVERYONE TRANSFERED. Except a few obviously. Sister Petersen and I are staying here in Modesto over the 8th and 10th ward. Sister Eliason is leaving us, and going to Manteca! She really will be missed.

My Birthday Celebration!
A cake a member made for me!



I have had the struggle on Mondays with emailing. There is seriously so much that happens but then I just can't put it in words, because it is just too much. But I will say this, our investigator is doing GREAT! She is so prepared, so smart, and really taking in the lessons and now her husband is sparking as well. He has been coming to activities and he came to church and he has built up so much fellowship and loves the people in the church. It is just a matter of time with him as well.


We got asked to lead a training and so we got a little creative.
Scripture Jeopardy
In the 10th ward we just started teaching a Brother and his son. The lesson went really well and so we are going to keep teaching them and yeah!

My awesome district!


Sorry transfer days don't have a lot of time, but know that we took the best district pictures ever. I am going to miss a lot of people. But wow. I am really overwhelmed.

Love you!
Sister Hansen

A GREAT FAMILY!








No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...