Monday, November 19, 2018

PUPPIES!

This week has flown by. One of the reasons being that we are so busy! The new designated finding time from 5-7:00 is so amazing and it feels like it fills up our day. We have had an amazing week full of miracles! This is the last week of the Transfer, so you will be eager to hear if I have a new companion(s) for the last 3 weeks of my mission!

Sorry I don't have a lot of time!

love,
Sister Hansen


Mom's note: Short and sweet this week folks, but the pictures of these absolutely adorable puppies will make your day!!

We now have an official return date for Sister Hansen .....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......
 DECEMBER 19th!! YEP! She'll be home for CHRISTMAS!! A few months ago she sent us a video of her singing, "I'll be Home for Christmas". Yeah, I screamed!!! It will be the first Christmas in 3 years that our whole family will be together. We can hardly wait! We will miss not have a full-time missionary out in the field. This has been an amazing 3 years having our girls serving our Heavenly Father.

Enjoy the puppies!






Fancy cookie we got while tracting

Just the place to rest my weary feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...