Monday, May 28, 2018

Miracles on Miracles

First week [of this transfer] down! I can honestly say that the mission is going too fast. Weeks keep getting shorter, months fly by, and transfers feel puny. I have had quite the emotions this week as well... insanely happy, hyper, mellow, exhausted, high energy, discouraged to the point I literally wanted to go home, then like 3 hours later saying "Man I just love being a missionary". My poor companion has just seen it all. But I love her, she's so patient and chill.



This past week we have been catching up on contacting referrals. Every single morning we have been pulling up the map and biking all around town to houses of referrals. Honestly it has been really fun, and I seriously love biking so it's great.

I CAN'T REALLY SAY A LOT MORE BECAUSE ALL WE DID WAS CONTACTING!



Oh here is something... The other night our appointment fell through, and I had a ton of energy, so we decided to just bike around and street contacted for a while. Well then I had a prompting to go try "M"-- an investigator of ours that we haven't seen for a hot second. We passed by his house and someone was working on a car in front. We stopped and asked if he knew if "M" was there. He told us that he was waiting for him as well, but that he should be back shortly. Well we didn't just want to wait around so we talked to this man for a short moment and kept moving forward. Then we see some ward members driving and we knew their house was super close so we decided to race them. I am proud to say that we won. We talked to them for a bit then left back where we came from, and guess who we ran into? You betcha, it was "M". We invited him to church, got his phone number, and set up a return appointment. Miracles on miracles.




To answer some questions:
My birthday was great. We didn't really have a little party but we did play volleyball which was exactly what I wanted for my birthday.

Our investigator has a date for baptism on June 30th!



The work is wonderful, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, but here. Love you all and don't forget "Ye shall find the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Love,
Sister Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...