Monday, July 23, 2018

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Transfers happened, so this isn't going to be the longest email ever. I honestly can't remember much that happened this week. But let me tell you about Transfers. So Saturday night we got a voice message from the assistants at about 10:29 telling us if we have been effected. Sad to say that Sister Petersen has been effected. Sunday night we got the second half of transfer calls in which they told us where we were going and who our new companions will be. Sister Petersen will follow the pattern of all of my companions and be leaving to Fresno to be a Sister Training Leader!


I will be staying in the Modesto 8th and 10th ward and the BIG THING....... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!! I will be a Solo Sister Training Leader! Don't ask me what that consists of, or what my responsibilities are because I don't know. I'm just gonna do it.


AANNNNDDD here is another crazy thing, last transfer when we went to Yosemite and came back down the trail, remember when we ran into some Fresno Missionaries? Well one of them was my new companion... Sister Minaker. This is truly a teeny tiny world.



I am excited to start new again. TEMPLE DAY ON THE 8th OF AUGUST!
Sorry this isn't so long but Have a good week!

Sister Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...