Monday, December 10, 2018

God's House and God's Rules

Sister Hansen, Sister Houghton and Sister Berry
Good Afternoon, My name is Sister Hansen. I am a missionary from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I share messages about Jesus Christ. I know that the messages that we share can't all be learned at once, but God cannot hold himself back if we show him our faith through action. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will bless you in ways that you can't even imagine. Just on the other side of the gates of baptism will you see the incredible power, strength, and love that our Heavenly Father has. God is our Loving Heavenly Father and he wants us all to return to him again. I encourage everyone to build or strengthen your  relationship with our Father in Heaven, He wants to hear you. You will never understand the joy that comes from our church unless you put in the effort. This divine knowledge has been an incredible guiding tool in my life and has blessed me so much. I love this church and I know it is true.



HELLO EVERYBODY!
Alright we think it is legit this time. The person we have been teaching is on date for this Sunday. She booked a plane ticket for her friend that introduced her to the Gospel, so we are pretty sure it's going to happen. She is prepared, but she just needs the faith that Jesus Christ will make up HER differences. There was a certain situation that happened this week that was totally my fault. I just said something for the safety of everyone (I always do the dirty work) and she sorta took offense in it. Not because it was me but because of the subject. It was just very tender to her. She came to church on Sunday and after Sacrament Meeting she told us that she almost just completely gave up, but her friend helped her come to her senses. When you understand the word "Chastise", life is just so much better. When God loves you enough to "show unto them their weaknesses. [He] give[s] unto [them] weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." She was able to understand that this is "God's house and God's Rules". It was an empowering moment for her and she made it through. We are excited for her.




Here is a new one, hold on. We got this referral from some Elders and we went to his house. We asked him if he would be baptized the first time we met him and he said absolutely. He came to church this last week and he is on date for January 5th. So life is good. Have a wonderful week!

Love you,
Sister Hansen

Shipping my mission wheels home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...