Monday, December 3, 2018

It was COLD!

I got emailed out so soon. So sorry.

This week we had the Children's light parade and two zones of missionaries came and set it up. We had a ton of trees on a big semi truck trailer, a ton of lights, and a manger scene. It was awesome! We were freezing because it was raining all day. It was COLD!

Also our heater is broken and it is cold... we woke up one morning and it was 54 degrees.... let me tell you, it was so hard to get out of bed. We are going to get some portable heaters... cause it was cold.

Time keeps happening and I feel so good about it. I have been through a couple different phases of going home. 1) Denial 2) Accepting 3) Angry (because I keep meeting people I want to continue teaching) 4) God's plan is perfect 5) Excited. I switch around quite a bit. Home. What a place.

Have an amazing week! Hopefully my email next week will be more exciting.

Love,
Sister Hansen

P,S. Sorry no pictures


Mom's note:
Sister Hansen will be home in 2 weeks! As you would expect, writing letters home every week gets a little tedious toward the end. We are so excited to have her home and look forward to being together as a family for Christmas for the first time in a while. Needless to say, if she's not trunky, we are, but she's determined to work hard to the very end and return home with no regrets. There's no other place we'd rather her be. We'll get her soon enough. Right now it's her time and privilege to be the Lord's full-time missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...