Monday, October 30, 2017

TRANSFERS...I'M TRAINING!!

This week we got to go on EXCHANGES with the Sister Training Leaders in Stockton! It was sort of awkward tho because we had to be back for dinner that night, so we got there at 9:00 p.m. stayed the night, woke up worked, lunch, went out and worked some more, then came back and we had to leave. We had a wonderful dinner appointment with some of our favorite members, WE LOVE THEM.


Then the next morning headed back out to Stockton to finish our exchange. Sister Anderson and I went to Downtown Stockton for a couple of hours and talked to everyone we saw. It was a whole new experience for me. In Ione there isn't a lot of people to street contact, but in Stockton that is pretty much all you do! So we placed some Book of Mormons and talked to some AWESOME people. THIS GOSPEL IS AMAZING!

The volleyball crew

It was so wonderful working with Sister Anderson. She is an amazing missionary that is full of light and desire to bring as many back to the fold (As we all should).

Me with Sister Anderson (STL)
Thursday I received your package and the letter was my absolute favorite part!

The mission has been awesome, but all week we knew that transfers were coming up and so we were really stressed, nervous, and emotional. Sunday was rough... and by rough I mean emotional. But that is life/a mission. We took some pictures with some people and carried on with our day. That night we went to a broadcast for northern California that was all about Religious Freedoms. Very interesting.


Then that night we were at Zach and Aime's and taught a discussion! Members feedback is like the best thing ever because you can just learn and grow from them helping you progress. After we finished the discussion we got... THE CALL! We saw that it was from President Palmer... He only calls if you are doing something for the first time. Well we left their house to answer the call and both of us are listening very carefully to this phone call, while hugging, and crying...

Me and Sister Val
Sister Valgardson will be a SISTER TRAINING LEADER in Stockton (which is like the sketchiest place in our mission) and I will be TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY IN IONE! I am a nervous wreck but I know that I can do all things through Christ and that I have a lot of support from everyone around me.

I LOVE MY DISTRICT!
I love this Gospel and I am excited to keep moving forward and to meet my new companion and to start learning from her! We meet tomorrow!


Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...