Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas was so good!


Sister Bustos and I in front of our Christmas shrine!
This last week has been some of the best days on my mission. Full of testimony builders left and right and wonderful moments.

My picture wall in our apartment
This last week we had something that happened that put both of us down. In companion study that day we discussed things that we could do better as a companionship and figured out ways that we could be back to where we needed to be to receive the promptings of the spirit. Well shortly after we prayed and left the apartment we received a call from the Tracy Elders saying that they just passed by Justin's house and that he was outside. Well backup a little bit, we have been trying to contact Justin for the past week, literally knocking on his door every single day, so we seriously bike our little legs off to his house and got there in like a good two minutes. It was so good to see him again! He told us that he was planning on coming to church the next day and then we told him about Hidden Lakes ward as well and he ended up coming to both sacrament meeting with us. Anyway so when we did get to talk with him, we went over church the week before and then we also read a chapter out of the Book of Mormon. Reading with investigators has become one of my favorite things because I love seeing their eyes open to how simple this Gospel really is. He is enjoying reading and we are excited to keep working with him.

Christmas Eve we decided to put our mattresses in front of the tree, so we did.
Christmas was so good and I was SOO looking forward to talking with the family. It was so good to see you all and I hope you have an amazing week!




Please take the last day of #lighttheworld to heart!
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." -Matthew 5:16
Make some plans or goals to continue to serve throughout 2018.

LOVE YOU ALL! Hope to hear from you soon!


I would love to hear from you. Email me at:
anhansen@myldsmail.net
OR write me at:
Sister Allison Hansen
California Modesto Mission
4300 Dale Road
Modesto, CA 95356

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...