Monday, January 1, 2018

JUSTIN IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!!

This week has been amazing and has gone by so quick. It is hard to believe that Christmas was last week and I talked to my family... but this week has gone by so quick.

Me and Sister Bustos just chillin'

JUSTIN IS GETTING BAPTIZED!!! We had a lesson with him the other day and we were planning on inviting him to be baptized but then he said "I want to get baptized, how do I do that?" We were so excited. So this Saturday we are going to be holding my first baptism, and I could not be more ecstatic. We have been teaching him every single day and have been seeing him twice a day whether it be to read the Book of Mormon with him or to just check up on him (Word of Wisdom help). He is so receptive of everything that we are saying and is excited about his life after baptism. I hope for the best for him and am excited to keep working with him. 

The Zone Christmas picture

I am so sorry that i am so bad at emailing now. There is just so much to do on preparation days. 

Sister Hansen
anhansen@myldsmail.net
California Modesto Mission
Sister Allison Hansen
4300 Dale Rd.
Modesto, CA 95356

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...