Monday, December 18, 2017

Short and Sweet

This week has seriously been so crazy busy. Which is good. We met up with this investigator that Sister Bustos and her last companion met like a month ago and we had THREE lessons with him, Restoration, Plan of Salvation, then we read the Book of Mormon with him AND he came to church yesterday! We are so excited. He is really taking this stuff in.

My new district



We also got to help out at this event called Brighter Christmas. Which they were planning giving a Christmas to 500+ families. We sorted food and toys and it was so cool because it was all donations. I have really started to like Tracy, the first week was REALLY rough. But now I am meeting people, getting more comfortable with the area and so forth.


Mom's note: So happy that Allison got her Christmas packages!
 Jennifer never did receive hers and that still makes me sad.
Staying state-side definitely has it's perks!!

I am excited for Christmas because I GET TO TALK TO YOU FOLKS!

Sorry I am so distracted this week. Have a good week!

Sister Hansen

Email me at: anhansen@myldsmail.net
Write me at: Sister Allison Hansen
                     California Modesto Mission
                     4300 Dale Rd.
                     Modesto, CA 95356



No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...