Monday, December 11, 2017

Dang what a freaking week

Dang what a freaking week. First off saying goodbye to the people of Ione is one of the hardest things I could do. But Monday night we had dinner with lots of Ione friends. LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH! After dinner we played catch phrase. Later figuring out that they were worried about that because "Sister Hansen is too competitive". PSSSHHHHH, where did they even get that? Anyways yeah that was one of the fondest memories I have now. We were ALL screaming by the way... not just me.

ANYWAY so transfers!!! While in the parking lot Sister Bustos came out of her car and right away I knew that she was my companion before even knowing that SHE was Sister Bustos. She is from Texas and YES she has the accent. We get our stuff moved in to the car and I say goodbye to missionaries and some members in Ione were so kind to bring us to the mission office because our car couldn't hold everything, so we said goodbye to them as well. Then headed off to Tracy! Dang Tracy is SUUUPPPER suburban, literally houses smashed in everywhere. Not used to it, just saying. There is a lot more biking in this area so my legs are FOR sure getting there work out. The people... that I have met... are GREAT! I hope to grow to love them just as I did in Ione. I am excited to get to work here.


My new companion, Sister Bustos from Texas!

Tuesday we had dinner at the Stake Presidents house with ALL the missionaries in the zone/stake. IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE! All but one Davis Darts are in this Zone. But Elder Stock (an elder in my first district) is now our ZONE LEADER! Hooray for familiar faces! Elder Palepale is our Co-District Leader with Elder Hacking. Our first district meeting was AMAZING, Elder Hacking just dropped the mic like the whole meeting. I am excited for this District.


We have had a super busy week but nothing REALLY interesting... sooo Yeah.... Oh yeah I straight up almost got hit by a car, no big deal. I seriously was thinking to myself while this car was skidding to a stop, "My dad got hit by a car 3 times on his mission and I have already accepted the fact that I will be hit, so I guess this is my time." But then miraculously I didn't get hit. YAY Miracles!!


Alright well HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK! LOVE YOU ALL AND AM SO EXCITED TO SEE [Skype] YOU IN 2 WEEKS!!

email me at: anhansen@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...