Monday, January 22, 2018

R.I.P. to the Tracy Elders

First week without the Elders in the ward AND taking on their area. WOW BUSY BUSY BUSY. So far so good, we are still alive so that's good. 



Not much has happened this week so sorry it is sort of boring. Thursday we had District meeting with the new District. GUESS WHO IS MY NEW DISTRICT LEADER?? Elder Mutchie from my graduating class! Except they are in Oakland because his companion got a collapsed lung so he actually had surgery yesterday and is doing so well. The doctor said it is amazing, he healed so quick that it looks like he didn't even have surgery. MIRACLES BABY! Being a missionary is so flippin awesome. 

Our investigator is doing very well. We had a member come with us to teach the Law of Chastity and he REALLY understands it. It was an awesome lesson and we felt very uplifted as we left, except he can TALKKKK, I'll just leave it at that. 

Me, happy to be up at 6:30 a.m.

Also I challenge all of you to read "Finding Joy in the Journey". President Monson talks about a guy in Prisoner of War and he had 25 words to send home. He didn't mention anything about being safe or being alive, he talked about the things that are important to him, he mentioned mission, temple marriage, and education and other things. My challenge to you all is to write 25 words talking about WHO YOU ARE. I would LOVE to hear back from you **whether it be hand written or in an email.** p.s. LOVE LETTERS

My 25 words:

Life is about joy, happiness, gratitude, and fun. Smile oft, say "I love you" Believe in Christ, pray more, pursue what makes you most happy. 


Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...