Monday, January 15, 2018

The rain was SOOO much fun!

This has been a LONG week. Let's start from the beginning Tuesday we had a lesson with Justin, and Sister Palmer actually came because she was doing her "Stop in's" that day and we were on the list.





Transfers were this week and we were NERVOUS! But good news we are BOTH staying in Tracy! BUUUTTT the Elders that we were sharing the ward with us are both getting transferred and are not getting replaced. We have the WHOLE Tracy area to ourselves and I am TERRIFIED. I thought that the area was big now, well it just doubled in size. I am so sad that the Elders are leaving, they were so awesome and the ward loved them. This will be good for us though. We gained three new investigators through them and so we will be busy busy busy. Please send prayers our way.

Samuel the Lamanite?
The rain was SOOO much fun, I went through like four outfits in two days because they were completely soaked. Wouldn't change anything. Sister Bustos and I are excited to keep learning and growing together. We are so pumped.

Before tracting in the rain

After tracking in the rain
We very much enjoyed the Broadcast of President Monson's funeral. He truly did live a life worth emulating and he has been an amazing example to all the Latter Day saints. He lived "A Legacy of Love and Service". I LOVE THIS MAN but I am so happy that he is with his wonderful wife.

I hope everyone is doing swell. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Sister Hansen


Email me at: anhansen@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...