Monday, February 12, 2018

Best proselyting day!

Alright. So there has been a lot of talk about the Greatest Showman out here and what are the odds that I would learn how to juggle? Yes sir I LEARNED HOW TO JUGGLE! Life long goal ACCOMPLISHED.



This week has been very good at the beginning but it got REAL slow by the end of the week. On Tuesday the Elders (District Leaders and Zone Leaders) were on exchanges and Elder Mutchie and Elder Wade were together. They called so Elder Mutchie could ask us to give a training in District Meeting and after they asked what our goal for handing out copies of the Book of Mormon was. Well long story short they pushed us to our limit and it was the best proselyting day I have ever had. 3 Book of Mormons, 2 Pamphlets, and 6 pass along cards. Wow. Thanks Elders :).

Emailing with Elder Mutchie
(We're friends from high school and he's now my district leader!)

This last Sunday I was "So Privileged" I got to speak in sacrament, do a musical number "How Great Shall be Your Joy" and we taught a VERY short lesson in Gospel Principles. Big day. And it was our Bishops sons homecoming as well and DANG they do it differently here. He didn't even talk about his mission! Crazy.



I am ready for a new week. But hope everything is well.

Love,
Sister Hansen


Email address: anhansen@myldsmail.net

Mailing address:
Sister Allison Hansen
California Modesto Mission
4300 Dale Rd.
Modesto, CA 95356

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...