Monday, February 19, 2018

Discussions are so Full of Truth

HEY Y'ALL! First of all I just want to say that Sister Bustos is one of my best friends. Take it how you will. I love this chick. So here is a quote from her, "Where is my coat of many colors?" Now let me explain, so the other day I had a dream that was REALLY vivid and I could not stop thinking about it, I was like "IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING". That morning while tracting we discussed different details of the dream and then BOOM we interpreted it. I was so excited I have never thought through a dream that much until then, so THANK YOU SISTER BUSTOS!

In honor of the Olympics we had to get as close as we could to "watching" them.
So we knocked Olympic Road. 

Not a ton happened this week... BUT MARDI GRAS AND VALENTINES DAY! WOOT WOOT. Except Valentines NIGHT was so hard to get appointments with people, all OUR "Dates" canceled on us. But we figured some stuff out. It was a lot of fun giving out chocolate on Valentines day and the Book of Mormon chocolates actually sparked some conversations about the Book of Mormon! So that was great.

Chocolates mom sent Allison for Valentine's Day except they were all in Book of Mormon wrappers.
Glad she had fun with them!

Mardi Gras art

We found a potential while we were knocking doors and let me just say WOW and that this never happens, She LET US IN AND WE TAUGHT THE WHOLE RESTORATION. AND SHE INVITED US BACK! I was TOTALLY pumped. So good. That day was BY far the best day of my week. There is something about the missionary discussions, they have the capability to bring the spirit in the room SO fast. Wow they are so full of truth and the spirit just takes over the conversation. I am so grateful to be a missionary and to feel that spirit. WOW. Grateful.

Service with my District

Also an investigator that found HIS way to church that we have only been able to teach him at church came to church again this week. He is from Israel and he is a Jew. This conversation got SO heated. He says that he doesn't really believe everything our church believes in but he feels SO much love and peace when he comes, so that is why he is going to come back. he refuses to "Convert".

Also It was 44 degrees this morning. NOT COOL.

I don't really know what else to say. LOVE YOU!

Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...