Monday, April 2, 2018

VERY HAPPY TEARS PEOPLE.

I am so overwhelmed with everything I have to cover today. But guess what? The internet is down at the church, so I have to use my phone which is not fun. Next week hopefully I will be able to tell you more...



So here are some main points for this week...Sister Rose is a strong individual and God put us together for a reason, it was no coincidence. God has a plan for each of us and he has a heck of a plan for Sister Rose. We love her very very much.

Conference was AMAZING! And wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. So many changes. But one of my favorite parts they saved for last! New temples! LAYTON UTAH. SAY WHHAAATTTTT! I wish my reaction was on video. I was all sitting back on the couch then he said that and I shot up faster then I ever have, gasped and then started to cry... very happy tears might I add. VERY HAPPY TEARS PEOPLE.



No more visiting teaching? I'm almost a little bummed about this, but I know it is Gods will. I remember in Tracy when Bishop Hendricks talked to Sister Bustos and I in one of our meetings. He said "a visiting teacher will be one of if not the most important calling of your life. Please preform faithfully." I appreciated that so much and at that moment I committed to be a faithful visiting teacher when I returned home from my mission. And now I will minister to whomever I am assigned. These are souls we are talking about, treat them with so much care, just as the Savior would.

Sorry for the short email... But I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Really random pictures this week... oops


Also very foggy morning.I don't know if I have told you guys this but we have been playing frisbee every morning and I have been teaching them how to throw a frisbee. They are killing it!

Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...