Monday, August 13, 2018

WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!!!

This week was crazy and I don't have much time but... WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE!

At the Fresno Temple!

This has been a roller coaster of a week. But I was so excited and overwhelmed that we were able to go to the temple. This was my first time back and it felt so right. Going again after all the things that I have learned and experienced on my mission was truly amazing. I had to force myself to stand up in the celestial room to get going. I love the peace that comes even from the grounds.


Sister Minaker, Sister Hansen, a Modesto member

We also had exchanges this week! Still have no idea why I am an STL but I realized that my whole attitude changed after my last exchange. It was a hard week but after being on the exchange and taking a little break from our area, I felt so energized and ready for another week.

A little Chick Fil A

Sister Hansen with Sister Powell

The "A" family is one of my favorites for sure. Glad you have someone to keep in contact with here.

Don't stop the music!






Love,
Sister Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you soon!!

Packing up and getting ready to head home Baptism! I'll be home very soon so I'm not emailing. Love you all! Sister Hansen ...